Posted on: October 17, 2018
Looking for a job this summer? How about spending your summer on a private lake in the Adirondack Park?
Camp Turk is a residential summer camp for children 8 to 16 years of age, located on over 1,500 acre in Woodgate, New York. Camp offers one week of staff training, three weeks of boys then three weeks of girls.
Dates: June 24th - August 12th
Lifeguards - Camp Turk, Woodgate, NY
· Minimum age 19 plus one year of college
· ARC certification for Lifeguard/First Aid/CPR/AED & Waterfront Skills
· Waterfront Director
· Serves as a lifeguard when the waterfront is open
· Serves as a counselor when the waterfront is closed
· Lifeguard at waterfront
· One day per week after completing training week (7 am – 10 pm)