The Health Pavilion of the Masonic Care Community is a remarkable and vibrant community of neighbors
We provide a number of services to benefit those who live with us and their families. Our seniors live their lives, enjoy activities and receive the respect and care in a welcoming home-like environment.
- Wireless Internet- the Masonic Care Community provides wireless internet access for you and your visitors.
- Computer access for our residents is also available on the households.
- Telephone services on our Rehabilitation Households is activated on admission as part of your short-term daily room fee. For individuals in the residential (long-term) households, direct payment arrangements need to be made with Verizon for land lines and can be coordinated through our Social Services Staff. Private cell phones are also welcome.
- Our Gift Shoppe, located in the Atrium of the Health Pavilion offers a wide variety of affordable gifts, candy and greeting cards. The gift shop is open Monday – Friday 10am-3pm.
- The residents of our Health Pavilion have access to supervised physical conditioning in our Wellness Center located on the lower level of the building. The Wellness Center operates Monday through Friday 1:30pm-4:00pm. Graduates of our therapy program and restorative nursing program often choose to continue this conditioning at their own pace. Our therapy department can assist with the appropriate referral.